Friday, December 23, 2016

DUBAI TRAVEL VLOG 2016 | PART 2



Yea!! Part 2 of my Dubai Vacation Vlog is on my channel! Make sure you watch Part 1 first, I will link it below! This Vlog shows our desert safari and Jumeirah Beach!

Click Here for Part 1: 


Click Here for Part 2:




So the main reason I wanted to go to Dubai was to ride camels Lol...among other things. So before we went to Dubai I booked a Desert Safari with "Desert Safari Dubai" Click Here For a 6-7 hour safari including transfers, sand dune bashing, camel riding, a full buffet and entertainment it was only $50 US per person! It was a great deal and everyone needs to experience it at least once! It was so much fun riding the sand dunes (if you get motion sickness I would avoid) and the camel riding! It was totally worth it and I do recommend this company! 

We visited Jumeriah Beach where you see picturesque views of the famous and only 7 star hotel in the world the Burj All Arab! The water is beautiful and don't worry you can wear a bikini! Jumeirah Beach is in the more affluent side of Dubai and definitely a must see.

The last day we chilled and went souvenir shopping at the markets and Dubai Mall and just soaked it all in. Dubai was on my bucket list and it definitely wowed me! It is on the list to visit again. The food was better , it was clean and I could see myself living there if given the opportunity... I hope you all enjoyed my Vlog! Stay tuned for more travel blogs in the future!









Connect With Me!


Instagram: RbyRachaelRae

Facebook: RbyRachaelRae

Twitter: RbyRachaelRae1

Youtube: RbyRachaelRae

Pinterest: RbyRachaelRae

1 comment:

  1. this blog is so helpful for me to discover the unseen place. I really appreciate your hardworking article writing skills. If you are looking for Water Parks in UAE with an imposing nature-inspired structure covered with plants so please visit us.

    ReplyDelete