Sunday, November 26, 2017

Sweater Weather





Hey loves, I hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving! I am so blessed and thankful to have all my family here with me and was able to spend the day with them. I love Thanksgiving,  the food is great of course but most importantly spending time with loved ones. I am making a conscious decision to live a life of gratitude, meaning thanking God everyday for everything and to never forget what He has done for me. 



Well it's officially sweater weather here in Florida and I am here for it! It's still sunny here but it is getting to the low 60s at night time and I am loving it. I have purchasedjust a few sweaters, like five or so (hehe) and I can't wait to wear them all, weather permitting.




This one is from Forever 21. I love off the shoulder tops, the exposed shoulder is classy especially when it's only one sided. Oversized sweaters look great on all body types and styled with a skinny jean creates the perfect balanced look.  The lantern sleeve is trending this Fall, I saw some styles at Zara and was so happy to see some at Forever 21 for a more
affordable price.





But the showatopper of this look are these nude patent leather booties! I saw these on Shoe Dazzle and had to get them. They are the perfect heel height and are so sexy, yet comfortable. They were $9.99! (If it's your first purchase) or $39.95. I love bargain shopping! Will be bringing new Fall looks and yes I will have a sewing DIY soon!




Subscribe to my blog to keep up to date with all of my Fall looks! Make sure to also follow me on Instagram @RbyRachaelRae for ootds. More pics below and links (if I can find them). Happy Sunday! ❤






Shop the Look: Sweater | Jeans [Ross] Similar | Booties | ToteSunnies |Initial Necklace


Thank you for stopping by! 

To shop more stylish items check out my list of my favorite Amazon top style picks!



Pin your Favorite pics here! 




Connect With Me!


Instagram: RbyRachaelRae

Facebook: RbyRachaelRae

Twitter: RbyRachaelRae1

Youtube: RbyRachaelRae

Pinterest: RbyRachaelRae

No comments:

Post a Comment