Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Phuket | Thailand Travel Vlog



PHUKET, THAILAND 
TRAVEL VLOG 

Hey Loves! I hope you are all having a great week so far. I have been out here just living my best life...YASS!!!...But found time to upload Part II of my Thailand Vlog. Phuket, Thailand travel vlog is now LIVE on YouTube as well as Part I in Bangkok. I cannot stress enough how much fun my husband and I had on my 30th Birthday/7 year anniversary trip! Thailand should be on everyone's bucket list. Below is the link to my vlog plus vacation pics and tips! Feel free to ask me any questions!





We traveled via Thai Smile, a local airline which I would compare to Southwest, to travel from Bangkok to Phuket. Flight was around an hour and half, not bad at all, and they served you a full meal! We took a GRAB car to our hotel in Kata, Beach. The Novotel Kata Avista Resort and Spa, a 5 star resort in Kata Beach which I would definitely recommend. Phuket is a beach area and very touristy, but beautiful! We landed late, so we ate some dinner at a local restaurant we walked to and turned in for the night. The food is mostly seafood, chicken and rice and delicious. Pictured here is Sweet n Sour prawns!



Day 2 we took a Phi Phi Island tour with "Phuket Sail Tours", which I highly recommend. They pick you up from your hotel and take you on a boat around the islands, with stops at each one, snorkeling, lunch, and beach/relaxation time. Phi Phi Islands are the reason I came and I am telling you, the pictures do not do it justice. You have to go! Bring a lot of sunscreen, mosquito repellent, hats and cover-ups, the sun is beautiful but hot!




Like I mentioned before, this trip was for my 30th birthday! Thank you to our hotel for this delicious cake! Dinner was curry crab and I voted it my favorite dish of the trip!
Curry Crab!


Previous to our trip, I found a photographer in Phuket to take pictures for our 7 year anniversary. We sailed to a secluded beach and the shots were amazing. Here are a few! If you are looking for a photographer in Phuket, contact @IvanChiniLov on Instagram and tell him Rachael and James sent you!




@IvanChiniLove


Another reason I wanted to visit Thailand was of course the elephants! Thailand was on my bucket list  for over 3 years and my initial reason to visit was to ride the elephants, however I recently had learned about the mistreatment of elephants in tourism. I encourage you to educate yourself on it as well and do not ride the elephants when you travel. Visit an elephant sanctuary, like the Elephant Jungle Sanctuary- Phuket where they practice ethical tourism. I promise it is so much more fulfilling to feed them, take a mud bath with them and bath them! Plus the tour picks you up from you hotel and they provide a delicious lunch of Pad Thai!





Yes, this trip was amazing! I hope you loved the pics and my travel vlog! Until next time! Comment below what destinations you plan of visiting this summer!


Muah!!!!



Love, RbyRachaelRae


Shop all my bathing suits on my Amazon Store!









Pin pictures here!





Connect With Me!


Instagram: RbyRachaelRae

Facebook: RbyRachaelRae

Twitter: RbyRachaelRae1

Youtube: RbyRachaelRae

Pinterest: RbyRachaelRae
Rachael on Dealspotr
Rachael
@rbyrachaelrae
Powered by Dealspotr

No comments:

Post a Comment