Saturday, January 2, 2016

Sew Stylish: Easy DIY Shirt/Shift Dress Tutorial

Happy New Year!!

I hope you had a great Holiday Break and are ready for new beginnings this New Year! I have set my goals for this year which include continuing to build a closer relationship with God, working out regularly and doing more videos for YouTube! My first video of the year is an easy DIY Shirt/Shift Dress. I have seen these dresses a lot in stores and online and thought...I should make one! And film a tutorial of course! Click the link below to watch and make sure to like, comment, and subscribe! I will be uploading videos once a week on DIYs, fashion, hauls, beauty and lifestyle! I love you all and have a blessed New Year!












Dress: DIY
Tights: Forever 21
Thigh High Boots: JustFab
Purse: Michael Kors
Leather Jacket: Forever 21
Hat: Forever 21

Don't Forget to Follow me on Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest!!
                                                                         
                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment