Wednesday, January 27, 2016

No Sew DIY Poncho

If you read my blog or follow me on Instagram you will see that this Winter I have been rocking the poncho. They are so easy to style over any outfit and keep you warm at the same time. I realized looking at one at how easy they are to make. In about 5 minutes you can have your own! Click the Link below to see how!

Don't forget to subscribe for more DIY, Fashion & Beauty and Lifestyle videos!


Materials needed:

-2 yards of fabric (Flannel, Felt, sweater knit)

- Measuring Tape

- Fabric Scissors (or regular scissors)

Click Here ---->>>>> No Sew DIY Poncho






Sorry for the blurry photos! Be in agreement with me for a new camera!

Thanks for watching!!



Connect with me!

Instagram: @RbyRachaelRae
Twitter: @RbyRachaelRae1





No comments:

Post a Comment