Monday, February 1, 2016

My Favorite Winter Lipsticks!




Happy February!

Spring is around the corner, however Winter is still here and this past season I have been rocking bold lips including reds and purples! Right now I am loving matte lipsticks. They stay all day and depending on the brand they do not dry out your lips. Below I have 7 of my favorite lipsticks that I have been obsessed with this winter. These colors are gorgeous especially on W.O.C (woman of color) It is also Black History Month and although I celebrate all year round...I am just loving my melanin in these pics! Also make sure to check out my latest Youtube video on these colors and let me know which one is your Fav! I also did not use any lip liner so that you could see the true color. 

Please make sure to thumbs up, comment subscribe! I am so excited about all the great content I have coming up this month and all year! Muah!





1. Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip : LAX



2. Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip : LIMBO


3. NYX Soft Matte Lip cream : Translyvania



4. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream :  Copenhagen


5. Wet N Wild 911D StopLight Red




6. Milani Lipstick : Matte Glam


7. Milani Lipstick: Matte Naked w/ Wet N Wild Gloss in Sheerly Cocoa





   Click Here for my video on these colors!>>>>>>
<<<<<<Click Here


Connect with me!

Instagram: @RbyRachaelRae
Twitter: @RbyRachaelRae1
Pinterest: @RbyRachaelRae
SnapChat: @RbyRachaelRae






No comments:

Post a Comment