Friday, February 19, 2016

Celeb Slay4Less : Karrueche


Hello Happy Friday!!

 Are  you all excited for the weekend?? I am! 
I am even more excited because I am starting a new style series called "Celeb Slay4Less" which will highlight a celebrity every week and her style and I will recreate the look for less! I love celeb style but lets be serious...who can afford it? Being a bargain fashionista I live to find style deals and love looking great on a budget!

**********************************************

This week the style spotlight is on Karrueche Tran, the infamous ex-girlfriend of singer Chris Brown. This past week at New York Fashion Week she rocked a gorgeous printed jumpsuit with a blush duster for the Laquan Smith Presentation.



Below is the recreated look and links to each item! 
Check out my blog each week for a different Celeb Slay4Less and if you would like me to recreate a celebrity look make sure to connect with me via social media @RbyRachaelRae!!


 Blush Duster : Miss Selfridge $105
 Cream Jumpsuit : Top Shop $14 (Sold Out) Similar Here & Here
Necklace : Nordstrom Rack $15.00 Here
Blush Pumps : Jessica Simpson $89 Here
Cross-body bag : Dune Ediamond $43 Here or Here $22
Nail Polish : Maybelline $3 Here
MAC Lipstick : Fresh Brew $17 Here
E.L.F Cosmetics : Blush and Bronzing Powder $4 Here






Connect With Me!

Instagram: RbyRachaelRae

Twitter: RbyRachaelRae1

Youtube: RbyRachaelRae

Pinterest: RbyRachaelRae

No comments:

Post a Comment