Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Is it Spring yet? #OOTD ft. DIY Ankara African Print Skirt




Yes! My favorite time of year is just about here!
Happy March 1st ❤

I cannot begin to explain how much I love Spring time! 
The weather 🌹, my birthday 👑 ( April 18 ) and of course...the Spring Style!
Spring is the time to play with different colors and textures and to just have fun! I will be doing tons of #OOTD posts and videos so stay tuned!

If you follow me on Instagram (@RbyRachaelRae) you will have seen that I received tons of Ankara (African) fabric from my father in Nigeria and OMG I am so excited! I am in sewing heaven and and the DIYs are coming... The first of which is this beautiful pleated maxi skirt I made and I am loving it. Maxi skirts are a great transition from Winter to Spring while the weather is warming up. I paired this gorgeous skirt with this classic denim button up from Ross. I wore Nude heels that morning to church then switch tno nude flats after. Which is another reason I love maxi skirts...you can dress them up or down!

No worries though! I filmed an easy DIY for this skirt which will be up later this week on my channel! Until the check out my other videos on YouTube (Click Here) and follow my blog for updates!
Love you all...MUAH! 💋



Denim Shirt: Ross (Similar Here)
Maxi Skirt: DIY *Coming soon
Sunglasses: Forever 21




Lets CONNECT!

Instagram: RbyRachaelRae

Twitter: RbyRachaelRae1

Youtube: RbyRachaelRae

Pinterest: RbyRachaelRae

No comments:

Post a Comment