Sunday, March 13, 2016

NEW Black Radiance True Complexion Contour Palette Review


Hey Loves!

So finding a contour palette for women of color is not the easiest especially because we come in so many different beautiful shades. #BlackGirlMagic 

Despite being underrepresented in the makeup industry there are a few makeup lines just for WOC and one of them is Black Radiance. They are a drugstore brand which can be found at Walmart, Walgreens and on the Black Radiance website. They have revamped their line to add different contouring and sculpting products. One of their new products is the True Complexion Contour Palette Here (7.99) and it comes in Light to Medium and Medium to Dark. I  bought mine in medium to dark and I have to say I am loving it so far. 










Being a beginner with the highlighting and contour phenomena, I look for easy to use, affordable yet effective products. This palette is gorgeous!!  It comes with a contouring, sculpting and highlighting powder with an easy diagram to show where on the face to place the product. I filmed an full review of this product on my YouTube channel and below are some more pics! 


CLICK HERE for full review!!




Make sure you like, comment and subscribe to my channel and I will see you guys soon!

MUAH!!


***************************************************



Click here to PIN to Pinterest! 




Lets be friends!!

Instagram: RbyRachaelRae

Twitter: RbyRachaelRae1

Youtube: RbyRachaelRae

Pinterest: RbyRachaelRae

No comments:

Post a Comment