Monday, June 6, 2016

Make your own DIY Exfoliating Brown Sugar & Coffee Scrub!



Hey LOVES!

Summer calls for showing off some skin! So when you do, you want to make sure your skin is smooth and radiant. A great way to exfoliate your skin and remove dead skin cells is a body scrub! 

Today I am showing you how to make your DIY Brown Sugar and Coffee scrub! This is one of my favorite scrubs because it contains coffee which is great to help tighten your skin (great for cellulite and dark under eye circles) and really leaves your skin super soft and glowing! 

I use this scrub all over my body including my face to slough off old skin and reveal radiant skin with a natural glow.

For this DIY you will need:

-1/4 Cup ground coffee
-2 Tb Coconut Oil
-2 Tb Brown Sugar
-1 Tb Shea Butter (Optional)
-A couple drops of your favorite Essential Oil

Mix all the ingredients together until smooth

**********************************

Click the video link below to watch my tutorial!










Enjoy your scrub and tell me what you think!  Don't forget to LIKE, COMMENT, and SUBSCRIBE to my channel for more DIYs, Fashion and Lifestyle videos!!

MUAH!







Connect With Me!

Instagram: RbyRachaelRae

Twitter: RbyRachaelRae1

Youtube: RbyRachaelRae

Pinterest: RbyRachaelRae

No comments:

Post a Comment