Sunday, May 22, 2016

Sew Stylish DIY Off-the-Shoulder Summer top




Hey Loves!

I am so excited for summer and ready to rock all the trends! The biggest trending item I am seeing everywhere is the off-the-shoulder top or cold-shoulder! They are flattering on every body type and reveal just your shoulders for a flirty and sexy look. They are sold everywhere and I saw this same top at Zara for $50! Being the bargainista that I am...I did not buy it Lol...however I wanted it so bad! It looked easy enough to make so I did! I made it for less than $10 too! ..and so can you!

Click the link below for the DIY tutorial on my YouTube channel!

DIY Off the Shoulder Top Tutorial





More pics and outfit details below!











This shirt is my absolute favorite now! I have gotten so many compliments and might start selling them...so look out! Its so light and flowy with a little bit of flirtiness. I wore this top for a casual Saturday look and paired it with one of my favorite high waisted jeans, some summer flats, a cross-body and a choker. Chokers are also finding their way back to the scene! I am a 90's kid and LOVED chokers growing up and I am so happy they are making a comeback!


Shirt: DIY Similar HERE and HERE

Jeans: ROSS Similar HERE and HERE

Flats: Charlotte Russe

Cross-body : ShoeLand

Choker: Amazon HERE


If you enjoy please Thumbs up, Subscribe and Follow my blog!









Connect With Me!

Facebook: RbyRachaelRae

Instagram: RbyRachaelRae

Twitter: RbyRachaelRae1

Youtube: RbyRachaelRae

Pinterest: RbyRachaelRae





No comments:

Post a Comment