Monday, May 2, 2016

Easy DIY Pencil Skirt Tutorial




Hey Dolls!

A classic pencil skirt is a staple in every woman's closet... Or two or three! Basically, I don't think you can have too many pencil skirts ...hehe :-)

This easy DIY tutorial is for a high- waisted pencil skirt with a side zipper. It can be made with an elastic band as well..I will film a tutorial later on how to do that. 

Click the link HERE! for tutorial!



Summer is here in Florida (Lol)  and I love wearing bright colors. I chose an orange Ankara fabric for my pencil skirt and styled it with a bright yellow #Melanin shirt that I LOVE!! #TeamMelanin

I finished off the look with nude heels and minimal gold jewelry. Way back in college I bought some gold earrings with Africa on them and I am so happy I found them to bring the look together. Outfit deets below! 











Skirt: DIY 
Shirt: Amazon Here
Heels: Charlotte Russe


If you enjoyed this post please Share!

Click the PIN button below to pin images!



 Connect With Me!

     Instagram: RbyRachaelRae
   
 Twitter: RbyRachaelRae1

  Youtube: RbyRachaelRae

   Pinterest: RbyRachaelRae

No comments:

Post a Comment