Thursday, May 12, 2016

My Caribbean Cruise Vacation Vlog on the Royal Caribbean "Allure Of the Seas" !



Besides fashion and food Lol, my favorite thing to do is to travel! I have huge dreams of traveling around the world and documenting it all through blogs and vlogs (Video blogs). Well, at this time my husband and I go on two big vacations twice a year, one being during our birthday month (April). This year we really wanted to cruise on the "Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas", which is one of the biggest ships in the world! We have heard so many good things about it and wanted to see for ourselves! The itinerary was to Nassau, Bahamas, St. Thomas and St. Maarten. We traveled that exact itinerary in 2013 but who would not want to go again!? It was an amazing trip and of course I vlogged it! To check out the video click the link below and keep scrolling for more pics! 














Beautiful Ship!





Nassau, Bahamas


St. Thomas, USVI








Captain's Dinner with hubby 
















My hubby upgraded my ring in St. Maarten!! <3



Ice Skating


St. Maarten is Gorgeous!


Thank you for stopping by! What has been your favorite vacation? Let me know in the comments!

MUAH!!







Connect With Me!

Instagram: RbyRachaelRae

Twitter: RbyRachaelRae1

Youtube: RbyRachaelRae

Pinterest: RbyRachaelRae

No comments:

Post a Comment