Thursday, September 29, 2016

Chicago in 1 Day! | Travel Vlog Summer 2016




So happy I got to finally upload our 1 day in Chicago Vlog! Over this past Labor Day weekend my husband and I went to visit his family in Rockford, IL! I planned for us to drive up to Chicago which is about 45 minutes away and spend the day there. I am originally from Chicago but have not done the "tourist" thing since I was a little girl so I was so excited to be able to be a "tourist" with my hubby!

Before going I looked up all the places we wanted to visit and made a plan about how to experience it all in 1 day. What made this all happen smoothly and easily with little to no walking was the Chicago Trolley Hop on Hop off Bus ! We loved touring the city a top of this double decker bus and having a tour guide tell about the cities rich history. Keep in mind some tour guides are great and others not so much! However, all in all this was the best decision ever! This bus stops off at all the major sites in Chicago and comes around every 20 minutes and you can simply Hop on and off as you please!
Another aspect you have to think about is parking! We were blessed to find parking for $19 for the whole day by prepaying and using this site which I highly recommend: Chicago Best Parking

Click here to watch my vlog of our Chicago trip in 1 day! -->> CLICK HERE!!



Thank you for watching!  Here are some pic highlights of our trip! 

















★★★★★★★★



Here is a list of all the places we visited and ate at!

Our Next vacation will be in Dubai! So stayed tuned to not miss a thing! Like , share and subscribe to my channel for more videos and I'll see you guys later!



Places we visited:

The Willis Tower - Sky deck Chicago
Cloud gate "The Bean"
Shedd Aquarium
Adler Planetarium
Buckingham Fountain
Navy Pier

Places we ate:

Giordano's
Portillos
Garretts Popcorn
Luke's Italian Beef


Comment below if you have any questions or advice about our upcoming trip!

★★★★★★★









Connect With Me!

Instagram: RbyRachaelRae

Twitter: RbyRachaelRae1

Youtube: RbyRachaelRae

Pinterest: RbyRachaelRae

No comments:

Post a Comment