Tuesday, September 20, 2016

DIY CHOKER Tutorial 6 Ways!!



Hey Loves,

Welcome back to my blog and Thank You for stopping by! 

I have another DIY tutorial for one of 2016s hottest trends...CHOKERS! Chokers are trending this summer and into Fall and they aren't the same chokers from the early 2000s! I made 6 easy DIY chokers that you can make at home and they were less then $5.00 dollars each! Check out the pics below and click the link to watch the tutorial!



ITEMS NEEDED:

-Assorted trimmings (Satin, Faux Leather, Velvet, etc)
-Scissors
-Assorted Charms
-Jewelry Clasps
-Sew on Snaps
-Pliers






Click Here for Tutorial:




More pics of the DIY Chokers below:













                       





















 Watch my tutorial to see how I made all these chokers!

Don't forget to Subscribe and Follow me on social media! 

Links Below!

MUAH!







Connect With Me!

Instagram: RbyRachaelRae

Twitter: RbyRachaelRae1

Youtube: RbyRachaelRae

Pinterest: RbyRachaelRae

No comments:

Post a Comment