Sunday, July 17, 2016

Ankara Everything! ~ DIY Summer Crop Top & Skirt



Hey Loves!

 I am loving #Summer2016 .... but the highs in Florida are up to 105 degrees! This weather has me wearing very little clothes (hehe) but still remaining stylish of course. I had some Ankara fabric that I had been meaning to use and decided to make a crop top and a skirt with it. I love two piece sets because you can either wear them together or separately...so it's kind of like having three outfits?! Using my DIY tutorial for an off the shoulder top I re-purposed it while making the top and just cut the fabric shorter to create a crop top. For the skirt bottom I used the same tutorial, however I did not add sleeves and I cut it longer for it to be a skirt and voila! An easy DIY Ankara off the shoulder crop top and skirt set! You can easily make this set with any fabric, Ankara is my fabric of choice because it is so vibrant and colorful and of course because I am Nigerian :-) 

To make this two piece set follow my easy DIY tutorial! 

 Click Here for tutorial : DIY Off the Shoulder Top Tutorial

Like my hair!? Check out my DIY Crochet Hair Twists Tutorial : Click Here

Scroll down for more pics!



 ~ DIY Ankara Crop Top and Skirt Set by RbyRachaelRae ~



















Crop Top & Skirt : DIY
Sandals: GoJane (Sold Out) Similar Here
Necklace : Forever 21  Here
Sunglasses: Forever 21 Similar Here


Let me know what you think in the comments!
Thank you for stopping by!
MUAH!!


Pin any images here--> 


Connect With Me!

FacebookRbyRachaelRae

Instagram: RbyRachaelRae

Twitter: RbyRachaelRae1

YoutubeRbyRachaelRae

Pinterest: RbyRachaelRae

No comments:

Post a Comment