Saturday, July 2, 2016

DIY Crochet Twist Hair Tutorial + 3 Ways to Style!




Hello!

If you are a naturalista...summertime calls for easy protective styles! With the invention of crochet braids, twists and faux locs..women are rocking these styles more than ever! I decided to give it a try and install some twists on my own. Some call them Senegalese, Mambo, Havana ..or as the package says of the hair I purchased...Jumbo Twists! This style was so easy to install! It took less than 2 hours to achieve and you can do it too with my DIY Crochet Hair Twist video! I also included 3 easy ways to style your crochet twists!




Items Needed:

- Crochet Hair. I used 8 packs hair (Natty jumbo twist) from my local beauty supply store.

-Crochet Needle (beauty supply

- Gold hair jewels (optional..beauty supply)


To watch my tutorial click the link below!










As always..if you like please Thumbs Up, Subscribe and Share!! 💋

See you guys next time!






Connect With Me!

Instagram: RbyRachaelRae

Twitter: RbyRachaelRae1

Youtube: RbyRachaelRae

Pinterest: RbyRachaelRae

1 comment:

  1. Good information about Crochet Twist.

    Crochet Faux Locs is a versatile hairstyle that can be worn on any occasion with all kinds of outfits. Crochet twists are so different from all the hairstyles out there of faux locs. This hairstyle suits women of all type’s hair textures.

    ReplyDelete