Sunday, July 24, 2016

Easy DIY Sexy High-Waisted Monokini Tutorial


Hey Loves!
Be Summer ready with this Sexy Monokini Swimsuit that you can make yourself! A lot of celebrities have been rocking this swimsuit all summer and you can too. High-waisted swimsuits have been trending and the monokini is sexy yet classy for the pool or beach. This swimsuit can be worn 2 ways as well, criss-cross or as a halter!

 Watch my tutorial below to see how to make your own! For more pics, scroll down. Muah!!



















Thank you for stopping by! I love to see when you guys DIY one of my tutorials! Contact me below if you do, I would love to see your work! Please like, comment and share with your family and friends!








Connect With Me!

Facebook: RbyRachaelRae

Instagram: RbyRachaelRae

Twitter: RbyRachaelRae1

Youtube: RbyRachaelRae

Pinterest: RbyRachaelRae

No comments:

Post a Comment