Friday, October 9, 2015

Flash Back Friday!! My Favorite Looks

Happy Friday!

I hope you guys are having a great week and are ready for the weekend! I actually work this weekend :-(    .....but I had the last four days off so I can't complain. Well its Flashback Friday and Fall is here! Well...I live in Orlando, Fl so it still kind of feels like summer, but I definitely feel a breeze and I am so happy! This is my favorite time of year! So as an ode to summer I posted three of my favorite summer looks. Let me know which ones you like best and comment below! Muah!! 
-Rachael Rae 

***********************************************************************************************

Look 1: Chambray & Cognac
I am addicted to shirt dresses and shift dresses. They cover up yet still look chic and put together. These heels are my favorite and I will bring them out for Fall as well. 






Chambray Shirt Dress- Charlotte Russe: Similar 1
Heels- Just Fab: JustFab
Michael Kors Purse: Similar Purse


****************************************************************

Look 2 : Rainy Sundays
A little drizzle won't stop my shine! Midis are so trendy and are here to stay! High waisted pieces are great when you want to wear a crop top while still covering up and exuding style and confidence.




Striped Crop Top- Rosewe: rosewe.com
Midi Skirt-Romwe: Sold Out-Similar
Shoes- JustFab (Sold Out) : Similar

*********************************************************************

Look 3: Summer Midi
Midi dresses are so versatile and can be worn all year round. You can get them tanked, short sleeved or long sleeve and still look effortlessly chic. This one is a DIY midi dress and I linked the video tutorial down below! And simple accessories such as a statement necklace, hat and sunnies can pull any look together. 





Midi Dress- DIY: DIY Midi Dress
Floppy Hat - Forever 21 (Sold Out) : Similar Target
Clutch - DIY : DIY Clutch
Sandals - Charlotte Russe: Similar
Necklace  $10- Walmart (Sold Out) : Similar Ones
Sunglasses - Ebay $5 : Ebay

*******************************************************************

Look 4: White After Labor Day

My best looks are so simple like this high- low flowy white dress I got from rosewe. Paired with my go to sandals a.k.a. my gladiators and one of this seasons hottest trends, the layered necklace. This look was less than $30.00! Who says you can't wear white after Labor Day!? 





White dress $10 - Rosewe : Rosewe
Gladiators - GoJane $15 (Sold Out) : Similar
Layered Necklace - Charlotte Russe $3.00 : Similar


Which one is your favorite look? Make sure to Like, Share, and Subscribe to my blog! Have a blessed weekend!

********************************************************************

Connect with me!
Instagram: @rbyrachaelrae
Twitter: @rbyrachaelrae1
Youtube :RbyRachaelRae YouTube Channel

MUAH!!!!






Connect With Me!

Instagram: RbyRachaelRae

Twitter: RbyRachaelRae1

Youtube: RbyRachaelRae

Pinterest: RbyRachaelRae

No comments:

Post a Comment