Monday, October 12, 2015

NYX Wonder stick Initial Review in DEEP

Happy Monday!!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! This weekend I decided to step out of my makeup box and try the not so new phenomenon of highlighting and contouring! As a beginner I wanted to use something  easy and affordable. I saw on @makeupbyshayla Instagram page about the NYX Wonder stick and decided to try it! Click below for my initial review of the product and let me know what you think? What other H & Cs have you used?? Have a blessed day and don't forget to like, comment & subscribe! ❤❤








Connect with me!
Instagram: +Rbyrachael Rae 
Twitter: @RbRachaelrae1






Connect With Me!

Instagram: RbyRachaelRae

Twitter: RbyRachaelRae1

Youtube: RbyRachaelRae

Pinterest: RbyRachaelRae

No comments:

Post a Comment