Thursday, October 29, 2015

Sew Stylish : DIY Kimono Tutorial

Hey Loves! I am so excited to bring you this tutorial for one of my favorite items for this Fall and all year round! It's the kimono! Kimonos have been trending this whole year and I am loving them! I love simple items that turn outfits up a notch. After buying a few I decided to make my own and of course I filmed an easy tutorial for you guys. Click the link below to watch the video! I also linked other kimonos for all budgets as well for my non-DIYers. Hope you are having a blessed week! Please like and subscribe for more videos! Thanks so much loves...MUAH!!!





I paired my DIY Kimono with a simple white crop top and my favorite high-waisted jeans! from Fashion Nova. Some classic nude pumps finished this casual chic look <3

Kimono : DIY DIY Kimono @RbyRachaelRae <=== Click for Video
Crop Top: Ross (In Store)
Skinny Jeans: Fashion Nova
Nude Pumps: Forever 21 (Sold out) Similar

***************************************************

Other Kimonos





          Connect with me by clicking the links on the right!






No comments:

Post a Comment