Monday, October 5, 2015

It's Launch Time!



Welcome to my blog!

It is launching time! Hey loves! I have finally launched my blog to coincide with my YouTube channel and other social media sites. I am a registered nurse and also a style, food and travel enthusiast. Follow my page for all things Fashion/DIY (Do It Yourself), Food and Travel!

I have always loved style and fashion and aspired to be a fashion designer when I was younger! I took a fashion design class in high school and learned how to sew and fell in love.  I also have a passion for women's health and followed that through and got my bachelors in nursing. I have been a nurse for 4 years and now I am exploring my other passions. I have started back sewing again and as my first DIY post I made an Easy DIY Midi dress. I feel like anyone can make this dress with my tutorial. I want everyone to know that sewing basics are easy! I love midi dresses for Fall, Spring, Winter & Summer! ....Yea so basically ALL YEAR round. They are great for layering and dressing up and down! To see the tutorial click the link at the bottom and enjoy!






Click the link for the video! Make sure to Like, Comment, and Subscribe!!


Similar Midi Dresses!
1. Boohoo Midi Dress
2. Forever 21

Connect with me! 
Instagram: RbyRachaelRae IG
Twitter: rbyrachaelrae1






Connect With Me!

Instagram: RbyRachaelRae

Twitter: RbyRachaelRae1

Youtube: RbyRachaelRae

Pinterest: RbyRachaelRae

No comments:

Post a Comment